Warranty and Risk Assessment
- The AME Tilting Quick Hitch comes with a 3 year warranty from date of purchase.
- The warranty covers all welds and workmanship when used in accordance with the risk assessment document (see further below).
- The warranty covers the three hydraulic cylinders against leakage in the seals and the welding of the cylinders when used in accordance with the risk assessment document.
- The AME Tilting Quick Hitch is also covered when being used with a hydraulic hammer or vibrating plate if used in accordance with the Risk Assessment document.
- The warranty does NOT cover hydraulic lines or fittings, or the replacement of o-rings where it has been over greased.
Risk Assessment for Tilting Quick Hitch
- Always inspect Tilting Quick Hitch (TQH) at the start of each shift.
- Never use attachment if found in unsafe working order.
- Never swing excavator sideways and drop bucket to the ground, as this will cause damage to the TQH and excavator.
- Never drop TQH from a height to break hard ground (eg. cement, stone, etc.).
- When digging never tilt the TQH to lift heavy weight.
- Be wise to the lifting capacity of the excavator.
- Never use over size buckets with the TQH as this will destabilise the excavator.
- The TQH will add extra length to the dipper arm on all models, hence extreme care will need to be taken by the operator to avoid damage to the excavator's cab, tracks and boom arm.
- It is recommended to use a shorter dipper arm to maintain a balanced machine.
- The TQH is designed to work with rock breaker and vibrating plate.
- Always place rock breaker or vibrator on ground before operating. Failure to do this will cause damage to TQH and machine.
- Never operate TQH without safety pin in place (if applicable).